** Job candidates: Please note that you can only apply to this job by sending your application directly to email@example.com or the company address listed below. Please do not apply through any third party recruitment agencies or websites. **
efiport GmbH is a subsidiary of the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management gGmbH and has been an innovative provider of technology-supported education solutions in Germany for over 20 years. We offer solutions for maximised learning efficiency to global concerns, SMEs, and educational institutions, including universities. We are currently looking for an
Initially limited for 2 years
If this is you, then you will, as our office manager, enjoy organising and coordinating office administration and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. You are experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and are able to work independently with little or no supervision. You’re well organized, flexible and are thrilled to tackle the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
- Greet visitors, handle customer inquiries and complaints, and deliver world-class service to our customers.
- Daily monitoring of office efficiency: coordinate maintenance by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts and office systems.
- Coordinate and prepare appointments and meetings, coordinate staff calendars and schedules for cross-functional events (e.g. training).
- Coordinate domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
- Design and implement filing systems and procedures for record keeping; ensure filing systems are maintained and current.
- Monitor efiport’s accounting records and financial reports (prepare invoices, book purchases, make entries in QuickBooks, collaborate closely with the accounting and controlling department)
- Collaborate with the HR department to implement procedures for protection, retention, record disposal, retrieval and staff transfers.
- Coordinate with legal staff on contract creation and management.
- Compose correspondence in both English and German.
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data (we provide relevant training).
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events.
- Vocational education in business administration and office administration or equivalent training and education. Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience, preferably 3 years of experience.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Meticulousness and attention to detail; strong organisational, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Unambiguous service orientation: reflected in language, tone, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent technical literacy, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Openness to working with modern systems for communication and data management.
- Very good English and German skills are required.
Do you want to work with modern technologies in a growing company?
We offer a wide spectrum of activities in an international work environment. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and develop every day!
- Interesting activities and independent work.
- Modern technology in a growing company.
- Personal working atmosphere in small, dynamic teams.
- Mobile work and flexible work options.
- Work in the environment of one of Germany’s top business schools in the field of economics and the banking industry.
For further information, please contact:
Joanna Karajanov (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please send your application (CV, certificates and references as PDF files) as well as your desired salary and earliest start date to:
– or –
60322 Frankfurt am Main