In our effort to become a cloud native company at both locations (Frankfurt and Novi Sad), we are looking for an employee that will want to be part of a learning team, characterized by fast exchange, experimentation and quick implementation of scalable solutions. Concretely, we are looking for a
to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks at our office in Novi Sad, Serbia.
You should be resourceful and be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users. Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently, and is up to highest standard.
You should communicate daily with the rest of the IT team in Germany, and should enjoy a dynamic, international, diverse environment with a plethora of challenges and opportunities to grow.
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Advice for IT goods and procurement
- Ideally first experiences with M365 & AWS cloud systems, cloud computing and willingness to develop & improve the knowledge (in this area)
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl or other language
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Unambiguous desire to learn, evolve, challenge yourself
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus
- The opportunity to help shape a new area of responsibility from the ground up.
- Interesting activities and independent work.
- Modern technology in a growing company.
- Visits to and exchanges with our location and team in Germany.
- Personal working atmosphere in small, dynamic teams.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free coffee and snacks at the office.
- Work in the environment of one of Germany’s top business schools in the field of economics and the banking industry.
For further information, please contact:
Please send your application (CV, certificates and references as PDF files) as well as your desired salary and earliest start date to: